10 Must-Have Features for Your Car Pressure Washer
Pressure washers are a great way to clean your car, driveway, patio, and more. But not all pressure washers are created equal.
Here are 10 must-have features for your car pressure washer:
- A powerful motor – You’ll want a pressure washer with a powerful motor that can deliver a high flow rate. This will make short work of cleaning your car.
- A long hose – A longer hose means you won’t have to move the pressure washer around as much. This is especially handy if you have a large car or SUV.
- A wand with different nozzle tips – Different nozzle tips let you adjust the pressure and flow rate for different cleaning jobs. For example, a narrow nozzle tip can be used for delicate surfaces like car paint, while a wider nozzle tip can blast away tougher grime.
- Onboard storage for the hose and accessories – Keep everything tidy and organized with onboard storage for the hose and accessories. This will also prevent accidental damage to your car’s paintwork.
- A detergent tank – A pressure washer with a built-in detergent tank is ideal for cars. You can simply add your favorite car shampoo or soap and let the pressure washer do its job.
- Wheels for easy maneuverability – Look for a pressure washer with wheels. This will make it much easier to move around, especially if you have a large car or SUV.
- A durable construction – Pressure washers can be quite heavy, so make sure yours is made from durable materials that can withstand years of use.
- A long power cord – A long power cord means you won’t have to keep moving the pressure washer around as you clean.
- A soap dispenser – A soap dispenser lets you easily add soap or shampoo to the detergent tank. This is especially handy if you have a large car or SUV.
- An auto-shutoff feature – This safety feature will automatically shut off the pressure washer if it tips over, preventing accidents.